Résumé and CV (15% cheaper than Premium Editing)
Top Admit provides you the most convenient online payment methods and communication system with your editors.
Please click Buy Now to upload your file and then pay.
Applicable: For those who have finished their résumé (CV) and need large-scale improvements to impress the admissions committee or a prospective employer. In general, admissions committees and employers review the Résumé (CV) first – so it is essential that this document be clearly written and positively portray your background, education, and work experience.
About the service
- Top Admit will distribute your résumé (CV) to the editors who share the most similar background with you. Our editors are professionals who often have similar college degrees, and who work in renowned organizations in these fields.
- The editors we assign to you are all experienced with résumé writing experience, and familiarity with Harvard and Stanford B-school résumé writing skills. Modifications may include sentence fluency, emphasizing different aspects of your background, rearrangement of the format and proper use of bold fonts. Editors will also provide a short critique and comment on your résumé. Also, you have the option of selecting the “Track Changes” function.
- After we return your first edit, you can modify your essay (within 100 words) by using Track Changes and returning your second draft to your editor for a free second edit opportunity within 7 days. Please note that it takes extra 12 to 24 hours turnaround time for second edit.
- Please understand that we will usually modify your résumé to fit onto one page; at most, two pages.
|Register and fill in your information.
||Upload your files and complete payment.
||The Top Admit editor will return the essay within the specified timeframe.
||Upload your revised essay -- if you want one additional edit.
||Case closes, and you have an opportunity to rate your editor.
48 hours is standard; there is an extra 50% charge for 24-hour service.
- MS Word 2003: Word → Tools → Word Count
- MS Word 2007: Word → Review → Proofing → )
|Words (See Right Table)
|0 - 250 words
|251 – 600 words
|601 – 900 words
|901 - 1200 words
|1201 - 1500 words
|1501 - 2000 words
|2001 - 2500 words
|2501 - 3000 words
|3001 - 4000 words