Single Essay Premium Editing (Best Seller)
Top Admit provides you the most convenient online payment methods and communication system with your editors.
Please click Buy Now to upload your file and then pay.
- For applicants who have already finished their essay drafts for personal statements, statements of purpose, or scholarship application essays.
- For applicants who want their essays to be improved substantially, and seek professional advice from our editors. The editing will improve sentence fluency, as well as structure and logic of your essay to allow the application to better express the applicant’s unique qualities, and make the essay stand out.
- For applicants who want an overall critique of their essay’s strengths and weaknesses.
About the service
- Top Admit will distribute your essays to the editors who share the most similar background. Our editors are professionals who often have similar college degrees, and who work in renowned organizations in these fields.
- Based on their experience in the field, and their understanding of admissions officers, our editors will make large-scale revisions, which will include improving sentence structure, logic, and provide unique insight. The editor also may restructure the order of your essay to be most effective. Our editors will give an overall critique of your essay (language and ideas), and provide detailed comments. You also have the option of selecting the “Track Changes” function.
- After we return your first edit, you can modify your essay (within 100 words) by using Track Changes and returning your second draft to your editor for a free second edit opportunity within 7 days.
- If you are writing a personal statement for multiple schools, and there are minor differences – you may include these into one essay – but please designate the unique essay parts for different schools. (Essays for different schools )
- The second edit is not applicable for adding additional schools, as the word count needs to be identical to the original service that was purchased. Please note that it takes extra 12 to 24 hours turnaround time for second edit.
- Please purchase the services for each essay that is substantially different separately
- This service is not applicable for MBA or colleges with multiple essays. If you have more than three essays for one school, please select the “Multiple Essay Editing” service instead, which is a more economical choice. Also, please purchase recommendation letters or résumés services for those requests.
|Register and fill in your information.
||Upload your files and complete payment.
||The Top Admit editor will return the essay within the specified timeframe.
||Upload your revised essay -- if you want one additional edit.
||Case closes, and you have an opportunity to rate your editor.
48 hours is standard; there is an extra 50% charge for 24-hour service.
- MS Word 2003: Word → Tools → Word Count
- MS Word 2007: Word → Review → Proofing → )
|Words (See Right Table)
|0 - 250 words
|251 – 600 words
|601 – 900 words
|901 - 1200 words
|1201 - 1500 words
|1501 - 2000 words
|2001 - 2500 words
|2501 - 3000 words
|3001 - 4000 words