Recommendation Letter (20% cheaper than Premium Editing)
Top Admit provides you the most convenient online payment methods and communication system with your editors.
Please click Buy Now to upload your file and then pay.
Applicable: For those who have finished recommendation letter drafts and need large-scale improvements and advice from our editors. Recommendation letters serve as a significant essay in the application as well; the recommendation letter needs to support and echo your abilities listed in your Statement of Purpose from a third person perspective.
About the service
- Top Admit will distribute your recommendation(s) to the editors who share the most similar background. Our editors are professionals who often have similar college degrees, and who work in renowned organizations in these fields.
- Based on their experience in the field, and understanding of the admissions process, our editors will make large-scale revisions including improving sentence structure, logic, and providing unique insights. The editor also may restructure the order of your recommendation letter to be most effective – and fit standard formatting. Our editors will give an overall critique of your recommendation (language and ideas), and provide detailed comments. You have the option of selecting the “Track Changes” function.
- After we return your first edit, you can modify your essay (within 100 words) by using Track Changes and returning your second draft to your editor for a free second edit opportunity within 7 days.
- The second edit is not applicable for editing recommendation letters for additional schools as the word count needs to be identical to the original service that was purchased.Please note that it takes extra 12 to 24 hours turnaround time for second edit.
- It will be most helpful to the Top Admit editors if you can provide the specific relationship between you and the person making the recommendation, and specifically why the person likes you enough to make the recommendation.
|Register and fill in your information.
||Upload your files and complete payment.
||The Top Admit editor will return the essay within the specified timeframe.
||Upload your revised essay -- if you want one additional edit.
||Case closes, and you have an opportunity to rate your editor.
48 hours is standard; there is an extra 50% charge for 24-hour service.
- MS Word 2003: Word → Tools → Word Count
- MS Word 2007: Word → Review → Proofing → )
|Words (See Right Table)
|0 - 250 words
|251 – 600 words
|601 – 900 words
|901 - 1200 words
|1201 - 1500 words
|1501 - 2000 words
|2001 - 2500 words
|2501 - 3000 words
|3001 - 4000 words