Single Essay Basic Editing
Top Admit provides you the most convenient online payment methods and communication system with your editors.
Click Order Now to order this service!
- For applicants who have already finished their essay drafts for personal statements, statements of purpose, or scholarship application essays.
- For applicants who seek to only polish their essay with a grammar and spelling check.
- This service will not make large-scale modifications to structure or logic, and will keep your original writing style.
- Top Admit will try to distribute your essays to the editors who share the most similar background.
- Editors will check the grammar and spelling, but will not make large-scale modifications. We suggest you use the Track Changes feature to view specific changes.
- Please separately purchase the services for each essay that is substantially different.
- This service is not applicable for résumés and recommendation letters.
- Second Edit Guidelines:
- After we return your first edit, you can modify your essay (within 100 words) by using Track Changes for a free second edit opportunity within 7 days.
- The second edit is not applicable for adding additional schools, as the word count needs to be identical to the original service that was purchased.
- Second edit turnaround: 24-48 hours.
Register and fill in your information.
Upload your files and complete payment
The Top Admit editor will return the essay within the specified timeframe.
Upload your revised essay -- if you want one additional edit.
Case closes, and you have an opportunity to rate your editor.
48 hours is standard; there is an extra 50% charge for 24-hour service.
|Words (See Right Table)
|0 - 250 words
MS Word 2003: Word → Tools → Word Count
MS Word 2007: Word → Review → Proofing →
|251 – 600 words
|601 – 900 words
|901 - 1200 words
|1201 - 1500 words
|1501 - 2000 words
|2001 - 2500 words
|2501 - 3000 words
|3001 - 4000 words