MBA Mock Interview
Top Admit provides you the most convenient online payment methods and communication system with your editors.
Please click Buy Now to upload your file and then pay.
For MBA applicants who receive interview invitations, and would like to receive assistance from our consultant to enhance their interview skills, and increase their chances for acceptance. This is an “all-English” service.
About the service
- There are two sessions in one basic package, one hour per session.
- Our Top Admit consultant will prepare interview questions based on your résumé, your Statement of Purpose, and the list of schools you have provided.
- First Session: The consultant will conduct the interview based on the questions he or she prepared in a question-and-answer format using Skype. After you answer each question, the consultant will teach you how to answer the question better. At the end of the session, the consultant will give you an overall assessment, to give you an opportunity to improve. And then the consultant will arrange the time for you second session.
- Between the first and second session, the consultant will prepare a list of questions for the student to review.
- Second Session: during the second session, the consultant will conduct a formal interview without a pause and give the student additional feedback at the end of the session.
- If you find you need more than two practice sessions to perfect your interviewing skills, we encourage you to purchase additional sessions. For example, you could purchase additional sessions for extra practice – or to conduct interviews for a different school rather than purchase another basic package.
About the consultant
Our consultant is currently an alumni interviewer for the Yale University School of Management, who formerly served as an admissions interviewer and graduate admissions consultant at Yale University. Our consultant has years of interview experience, and has helped numerous students receive admission to elite MBA programs in the United States.
|Register and fill in your information.
||Upload your résumé, Statement of Purpose (or the essay describing your career goals), list of schools to which you are applying, and your Skype account.
||Top Admit consultant will contact you via e-mail to arrange the time for your mock interview.
||Second mock interview, and final feedback.
* There are two sessions in one basic package. You could purchase additional session for 180 USD (per session).