Single Essay Basic Editing
Top Admit provides you the most convenient online payment methods and communication system with your editors.
Please click Buy Now to upload your file and then pay.
- For applicants who have already finished their essay drafts for personal statements, statements of purpose, or scholarship application essays.
- For applicants who seek professional help to polish their essay only including a check for grammar and spelling.
- This service will not make large-scale modifications to structure or logic, and will keep your original writing style.
About the service
- Top Admit will distribute your essays to the editors who share the most similar background. Our editors are professionals who often have similar college degrees, and who work in renowned organizations in these fields.
- Editors will check the grammar and spelling, but will not make large-scale modifications. We suggest you use the Track Changes feature to view specific changes.
- After we return your first edit, you can modify your essay (within 100 words) by using Track Changes and returning your second draft to your editor for a free second edit opportunity within 7 days.
- If you are writing a personal statement for multiple schools, and there are minor differences – you may include these into one essay – but please designate the unique essay parts for different schools. (Essays for different schools )
- The second edit is not applicable for editing essays for additional schools and the word count needs to be identical to the original service that was purchased. Please note that it takes extra 12 to 24 hours turnaround time for second edit.
- Please purchase the services for each essay that is substantially different separately.
- Please purchase recommendation letters or résumés services for those requests.
|Register and fill in your information.
||Upload your files and complete payment.
||The Top Admit editor will return the essay within the specified timeframe.
||Upload your revised essay -- if you want one additional edit.
||Case closes, and you have an opportunity to rate your editor.
48 hours is standard; there is an extra 50% charge for 24-hour service.
- MS Word 2003: Word → Tools → Word Count
- MS Word 2007: Word → Review → Proofing → )
|Words (See Right Table)
|0 - 250 words
|251 – 600 words
|601 – 900 words
|901 - 1200 words
|1201 - 1500 words
|1501 - 2000 words
|2001 - 2500 words
|2501 - 3000 words
|3001 - 4000 words